I play both guitar and bass, and enjoy putting together my own tracks over time. I’m not currently working with a band, although I have in the past, but who knows what will happen in the future?
Some things I like:
- Ibanez guitars (RG and S series).
- The Variax modelling guitars from Line 6.
- The PODxt pre-amp and effects unit from Line 6.
- Tracktion, a FANTASTIC audio sequencer from Raw Material Softare
Stash’s “The Man With One Eye” EP (1997)
Recorded at Bob Ross Studios, Portsmouth.
- Sometimes (Richard Evans)
- The Bomb (Richard Evans/Tristan Greaves)
- Hate That (Richard Setford)
- Chillum (Richard Evans)
Vocals: Richard Evans
Lead Guitars: Tristan Greaves (Tracks 1 and 2), Richard Setford (Tracks 3 and 4)
Rhythm Guitars: Richard Evans (Track 3)
Bass: Richard Setford (Tracks 1 and 2), Tristan Greaves (Tracks 3 and 4)
Drums: Tony Long
This is MC Chris’ Fett’s Vette being given the rawwwwk treatment.